Viewing posts from October, 2013

Halloween is now just around the corner and Norfolk has quite a history with the supernatural. There have been numerous sightings of ghosts on the Norfolk Broads and in 2002 a team of experts decided to investigate. Using cameras and heat sensitive scanners the team spent five nights trying to track down the mystery sightings but nothing was ever found. Andrew Wright, who conducts research into the paranormal, argued that “99% of the so called ghost reports are nothing” but this still leaves 1% unaccounted for. Elsewhere in Norfolk there is speculation that the Maids Head Hotel is haunted. There have been sightings of the ghosts of deceased maids roaming the 13th century building as well as a former mayor walking around the courtyard.

There’s been a sharp increase in property prices but the demand for property is also increasing, fuelled by the government Help to Buy scheme

Recent Posts

Archive

2018
2017
2016
2015
2014
2013
2012

Categories

Tags

Authors

Feeds

RSS / Atom